TimePlan Education, working in partnership with a secondary school, is looking for a full time maths teacher to start from September 2017. This is a great opportunity for someone who would enjoy working in a vibrant and thriving environment. The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and be able to engage students within KS3 and KS4.
This secondary school has the
highest aspirations for all its students, and combines academic rigour with
emotional guidance and support for young people at a very transitional stage of
their lives. Every student can develop
their talents, whether academic or vocational, supported by a very professional
and committed team of teaching staff.
Located in north Hampshire, this school is accessible via the M3, about 45 minutes drive from Southampton.
In order to be considered for this teaching position, all applicants must:
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- have previous experience teaching the UK national curriculum
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at email@example.com or calling one of the team on 023 8033 7080. We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.