Excellent school looking for a teaching assistant who has a musical background. The role is split into teaching Music part-time and general teaching assistant part-time in KS1 and KS2.
This school is an Ofsted rated ' Outstanding School ' in West London . An academy that is 2 form entry with over 400 children on roll, ranging in ages from 3-11 years, a culturally diverse school and proud of the multi-ethnic mix. With a positive ethos and friendly atmosphere, staff and students have excellent attitudes to learning, thoroughly enjoy being at the school and make fantastic progress throughout every year.
If you are an experienced and dynamic teaching assistant, keen to secure a long-term primary post, you must also fulfil the following criteria:
- have a fully verifiable employment history
- hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one
- be able to provide two detailed references (including one from your most recent employer)
- have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
TimePlan can offer you the following benefits:
- competitive rates of pay
- a designated co-ordinator to support you during your placement
- regular training on a range of current educational topics
- social events
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply on-line today or call TimePlan's London office on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.