Recruitment Consultant - Education
Location: Kingston Upon Thames (KT1) Map
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Sarah Taaffe
Looking for a change of scene in Education?
Why not become one of our TimePlan coordinators? We have an opportunity to join our very successful team in our Kingston-Upon-Thames Office.
- Be a fully qualified teacher
- Be mainly office based with great opportunities for progression.
- Be a people person who is professional and well presented
- Have effective time management, and be organised and efficient.
- Carry out the recruitment and placement of teachers and school support staff within schools and education from within the UK and abroad.
- Have the right to work in the UK for at least two years to take advantage of the career opportunities at TimePlan.
Pay is initially £22,000 with subsequent salary rises depending on performance.This is a non commission based role with holiday entitlement of 23 days.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Interested in working in an education related role outside the classroom?
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8939 8383.
I found TimePlan’s website and asked for information to be sent out. The ball started rolling from there.
Read full profile