Calling all English Teachers in Southampton! Are you looking for an English Teaching job in Southampton? Are you a qualified English Teacher with experience teaching within the secondary phase? If so, please read on. TimePlan was the first established education recruitment company in the UK. Currently the South office is looking for vibrant English Teachers to join their rapidly expanding teaching team.
TimePlan is located in an easily accessible central location within a well known area of Southampton. The office currently supplies to schools throughout Southampton, Havant, Fareham, Basingstoke, Winchester, Portsmouth and Aldershot, plus many many more!
TimePlan applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* have prior English teaching experience
* be flexible and adaptable
* be able to adjust their teaching styles to student' needs
* hold a current CRB
* have current GTC registration
In return TimePlan offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.