Are you looking for Primary Teaching jobs in Southampton? Are you a qualified Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher seeking primary teaching job in Southampton? Do you have experience of teaching within a Key Stage 2 setting? Are you looking for a primary teaching job for the summer term? If this sounds like the role for you, please read on. TimePlan was the first established education recruitment company in the UK. Currently the South office is looking for vibrant Key Stage 2 Primary teachers to join their rapidly expanding teaching team.
TimePlan is located in an easily accessible central location within a well known area of Southampton. The office currently supplies to schools throughout Southampton, Havant, Fareham, Basingstoke, Winchester, Portsmouth and Aldershot, plus many many more!
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* proven experience teaching within a Key Stage 2 setting
* effective planning and classroom management skills
* be flexible and adaptable and be able to adjust their teaching styles to students' needs
* hold a current CRB
* have current GTC registration
* be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
In return TimePlan offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.