Are you a primary teacher looking for a Primary Teaching job in Solihull?
We are looking for qualified Foundation/Nursery, Foundation/Reception, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 primary teachers that are interested in doing day to day supply work in Solihull.
Multiple primary schools in and around Solihull are seeking dynamic and highly motivated teachers for day to day supply jobs starting the 1st of November. If you are wanting the flexibility of working between 1 to 5 days a week, working in your local area, with good rates of pay and a teaching job that match your subject/specialism, then we would like to hear from you.
TimePlan, the UK's first ever agency for schools and teachers, was established in 1989. We have been around longer than the rest with a proven track record. We have always prided ourselves on our stringent vetting procedures and our ability to match specific teaching jobs to the skills and specialisms of our individual teachers.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Primary, Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
* have current GTC registration (General Teaching Council)
* be available for face to face interview
* have at least 2 years teaching experience
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested to work in Primary schools around Solihull, please apply online today or call TimePlan at 0121 634 6400.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - Primary Teaching job - Ages 5 to 11 in Solihull
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results