This West London school is looking for a Year 3 Teacher to start in September. If you are qualified to teach Key Stage 2, then please apply today.
This lovely Christian school in West London celebrates cultural diversity and encourages children to develop their potential both intellectually and spiritually.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Year 3 / Key Stage 2
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Primary teaching job in Westminster? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - NCY 3 Primary Teaching job in Westminster
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results