This North West London school is looking for a Reception Teacher for a September start. If you are qualified to teach EYFS, please apply today.
This is a high quality daycare nursery centre in North West London. It takes children from 0 - 5 years of age and encourages children to make their own decisions and choices. Expectations of the children are high in terms of behaviour and work standards. There is a team work ethic in the school and the school has strong management.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Foundation Stage/ Reception
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Reception teaching job in Camden? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.