This North London school is looking for a Maths Teacher for a September start. If you are qualified to teach Maths up to A-Level, please apply today.
This lovely North London school is bigger then average. It serves a community that is ethnically and socially diverse. This school has a large proportion of students with English as an addition language. This school has a strong sense of community as well as good relationships between staff and students.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Maths up to A-Level
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Maths teaching job in Enfield? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.