This North London school is looking for a Year 2 Teacher for a September start. If you are a Primary Teacher looking for work in London, please apply today.
This is a large primary school where pupils enjoy being in class and taking part in extra-curricular activities. The leadership at the school is improving and the parents are impressed with how the teachers have a positive impact on their children.
Pupils come from a mixture of ethnic minority backgrounds and many have special educational needs, learning or physical difficulties.
This is a happy school where pupils have a strong sense of respect for themselves and others.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Key Stage 1
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Key Stage 1 teaching job in Hackney? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.