This Brent school is looking for a Key Stage Two teacher to take a Year 5 class in September. The successful teacher will have previous experience in Key Stage Two and have the work ethic to match this lively London school.
To apply today please call 020 8371 8000 and speak to Monique @ TimePlan.
This is a good school with many strengths; it serves the needs of its pupils and community very well. Pupils make good progress because of the good teaching and attention to their individual needs. The very good leadership of the headteacher ensures that staff are committed to continuous improvement and to raising standards.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Primary
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - NCY 5 Primary Teaching job in Brent
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results