This Brent Secondary School is looking for a Maths teacher to join the department in September. Previous experience and the ability to teach to A Level are essential. To apply please call Adam @ TimePlan on 020 8371 8000.
This is a good school based in Wembley in Brent which is praised for the excellent care and support given to students. Pupils at this school represent all members of the local community and consider the mix of cultures and mutual respect as a positive factor. Teaching is good and the leadership have a clear vision of equipping students with vital skills for the 21st Century.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Maths to A Level
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - Maths Teaching job in Brent
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results