Are you looking for a Science teaching post in Brent? A Biology teacher is required for a September start in this north west London College. The ability to take the subject to A Level is required. To apply call Adam at TimePlan today on 020 8371 8000.
This school is situated on a beautiful site in the heart of Brent. The school has a long and impressive record of success. They offer a broad and balanced curriculum to all students at KS3, 4 and 5. The school has a strong pastoral system. The school has high expectations of academic excellence from all of its pupils.
A nice school with good resources and well behaved children!
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Biology to A Level
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - Biology Teaching job in Brent
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results