Job Reference: 01-120413024
Primary (up to 11yrs)
This south west London school is looking for an Early Years teacher to start in February. Previous experience of teaching Reception and a sound working knowledge to the Foundation Stage Profile are essential.
To apply for this Reception teaching role in Wandsworth call TimePlan today on 020 8371 8000.
The pupils at this school are very well behaved. They show a great understanding of other cultures, as the school serves a diverse area where about 40 different languages are spoken. The management team are very pro-active and effective in raising achievement. The school provides a particularly rich creative arts curriculum. The school are looking for passionate teachers.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Early Years Foundation Stage
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Already filled out this form?
Save time click here!
Fields marked with a ( * ) are mandatory.