This Primary school in Wandsworth is looking for a Year 6 teacher to start in the new academic year. A working knowledge of SATs and their implementation would be preferrable but not essential. The successful teacher will bring with thema strong work ethic and previous experience in a similar role. To apply call TimePlan on 020 8371 8000.
This Wandsworth primary school has a strong Christian ethos that it incorporates into all aspects of the school. It achieved outstanding reports in all areas of the OFSTED report and promotes high expectations in all curriculum areas. There are quite a number of extra curricular activities that the school offers and is extremely well catered and managed to do so.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Primary
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - NCY 6 Primary Teaching job in Wandsworth
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results