Job Reference: 01-120413030
Secondary (11yrs to 18yrs)
This Wandsworth college are looking to recruit a Science teacher for the upcoming academic year. The sucessful teacher will be able to teach at least one facet of Science up to A Level and General Science to GCSE. To apply today call TimePlan on 020 8371 8000.
This college located in Wandsworth places a strong emphasis on Science, Mathematics and Technology. Students up to the age of 18 have an extensive range of academic and vocational courses available to them. Each year, they admit 180 pupils but receive over 1,200 applications - an indication of how highly regarded this school is. It is a well run-school!
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Science to A Level
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Already filled out this form?
Save time click here!
Fields marked with a ( * ) are mandatory.