Are you a Year 1 teacher looking for a job in west London? This Ealing Primary school are looking to appoint the right teacher for a September start in their Year 1 class. Key Stage One experience is essential, a good knowledge of the EYFS is also a plus. Call Adam at TimePlan today to apply on 020 8371 8000.
This leafy primary school in the borough of Ealing, provides a varied and thorough education for its pupils. The school has excellent facilities including a full sports oval and there are extensive extra curriclular programs offered. There are initiatives for both SEN and Gifted and Talented and the level of inclusion in the school has been recognised as 'outstanding' by Ofsted.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Primary
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - NCY 1 Primary Teaching job in Ealing
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results