This west London school is looking for a teacher to take Business Studies and/or Economics in the new academic year. The ability to teach both subjects to A Level would be ideal but all applications will be judged on their merits. To submit your call Adam at TimePlan today on 020 8371 8000.
This secondary school is located in the borough of Hillingdon. As well as having very high academic standards, it also provides a rich sporting environment for the pupils and a wide range of after-school clubs and activities to nurture its pupils.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* hold a recognised teaching qualification
* eligible to work in the UK
* be qualified to teach Business Studies and/or Economics
* be available for face to face interview
* be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.
Add to shortlist - Business Studies Teaching job in Hillingdon
Email me jobs like these
Back to Search Results