This South East London school is looking for a P.E Teacher to start as soon as possible. If you are qualified to teach P.E up to A-Level, please apply today.
This Church of England school in the Lambeth borough offers a well supported curriculum where students develop their talents in a stimulating and secure environment. This culturally diverse school specialises in media, arts and music and has great partnerships with groups and services within the community.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Physical Education up to A-Level
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the P.E teaching job in Lambeth? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.