An exciting Maths teaching job has become available at a rural Secondary School in Kent. They require a Maths teacher that is available to start from September 2012.
Suitable applicants for this position will hold appropriate teaching qualifications and be a committed and motivated teacher with the ability to teach and engage students across the ability range. You should be able to teach Maths from Year 7 to A Level.
This School is an 11-18 co-educational Specialist School and Sports College and is the hub school for the Gravesham School Sports Partnership (8 secondary school and 28 primary schools, 2 special schools). The school has a very mixed ability and social profile and goes to significant lengths to provide support and challenge for every kind of student and family.
This Maths teaching vacancy in Gravesham, Kent will require a teacher whose key deliverables involve:
- Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
- Supporting the Maths faculty in its aims to continually improve results
- A willingness to implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
- Supporting the school ethos at all times during your working days.
You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner. You will possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
It is essential that you understand the schools academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims and drive for continuous improvement.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Maths
* have current GTC registration
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this Maths teaching position please apply online today or call Heather Wood at TimePlan the number one teaching agency for teaching jobs in Kent on 01732 373340.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.