Key Stage 2 teaching job in Bracknell. Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a new and exciting role from September? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you! A lovely school is seeking a charismatic primary teacher to embark on this lovely role teaching a mixed ability Year 3/4 class. The role starts in September and runs for the whole of the academic year (2012/13)
This lovely, well supported Bracknell Primary school are seeking a Key Stage 2 teacher from September. The staff in this school are very supportive and strive to ensure all students achieve their best. This is a wonderful, full-time Key Stage 2 teaching role not to be missed!
The successful Key Stage Two teacher must;
* Be a qualified teacher to UK standard
* Have proven experience in teaching in the UK
* Be a Key Stage Two specialist and have recent Key Stage Two teaching experience
* Have current GTC registration;
* Be available for a face to face interview at the school.
In return, we can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Free CRB
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
If you are interested in applying for this primary teaching vacancy in Bracknell, please apply online, email email@example.com or call us on 020 8939 8383 now!
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.