Key Stage One teaching job in Sutton. Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher, looking for an exciting Key Stage 1 teaching job in Sutton? A wonderful KS1 teaching vacancy has come up for the 2012/2013 academic year at a high achieving primary school in a lovely, leafy area of Surrey.
An excellent Primary school in southwest London seeks an enthusiastic KS1 teacher for a September start. The school is located in a very lovely leafy area with excellent transport links to central London and a wide variety of shopping, activities and entertainment in the local 'town centre'. It is a large school with excellent resources and a very friendly supportive staff environment. This school builds a very nurturing and caring community for parents, staff and pupils. It is a wonderful Key Stage 1 teaching opportunity not to be missed!
The successful Key Stage one teacher must:
* Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification;
* Have strong Key Stage One teaching experience;
* Hold a current UK CRB;
* Be in the UK and available for interview;
* Be hardworking, energetic and positive
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this wonderful Key Stage One, Primary teaching vacancy in Sutton, please apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call TimePlan on 020 8939 8383 now!
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.