Key Stage 2 job in East London.
Are you looking for a Long Term role? Are you a Key Stage 2 specialist? If so, then this is the perfect opportunity to get yourself a role for the new academic year starting in September. Candidates need to send an updated CV to Devon.Lovell@timeplan.net.
This East London School aims to provide teaching that ensures every child achieves academic and sporting success while providing opportunities to develop their personal qualities and talents. This school provides a happy, stimulating and positive learning environment that the children love.
The successful candidate should be an experienced Primary teacher :.
- You must be a fully qualified teacher (to UK standard)
- You must have recent experience covering Key Stage 2
- You must have the ability to commit to the position
In return we can offer;
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
If you are interested in applying for this Primary teaching job in East London please apply online today, email Devon.Lovell@timeplan.net or call TimePlan on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.