TimePlan are currently looking to recruit a highly skilled modern foreign languages teacher to teach key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils. The successful candidate will be qualified to teach French and have a good grasp of Spanish and/or German.
Ideally you will be available immediately to cover additional work loads and be able to commit until at least Christmas 2012.
This popular school based near the coast of East Anglia is at the cutting edge of rapid transformation in schools. It has made outstanding progress last year and predict yet more for the class of 2012.
TimePlan, the UK's first ever agency for schools and teachers, was established in 1989. We have been around longer than the rest with a proven track record. We have always prided ourselves on our stringent vetting procedures and our ability to match specific teaching jobs to the skills and specialism’s of our individual teachers.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Be qualified to teach secondary, Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience
* Be able to provide 2 teaching related referees
* Have strong classroom management skills
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development. If you would like to work with a local agency that really has your needs at heart then call Nathan on 0208 518 3311 or email email@example.com
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.