English teaching job in Dartford, Kent. The position is full time starting September 2012.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher of English who can deliver lessons that are both challenging and rewarding for every student in their care across KS3 and KS4.
This Academy in North-West Kent has recently moved to brand new premises with state-of-the-art facilities.
Academics results have increased rapidly in its first three years and it is now heavily over-subscribed in Year 7 and has a large and growing Sixth Form.
As a member of staff you will enjoy all of the following benefits:
* state of the art environment for teaching and learning;
* your own Apple iPad2 and Macbook Pro to support an 'iLearning culture';
*free access to the Academy's multi-gym fitness suite and sports facilities;
*friendly and supportive colleagues;
*co-operative students who are eager to succeed;
* a great location with easy access to London and the Continent
This English teaching vacancy in Dartford, Kent will require a teacher whose key deliverables involve:
- Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
- Supporting the English faculty in its aims to continually improve results
- A willingness to implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
- Supporting the school ethos at all times during your working days.
You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner. You will possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
It is essential that you understand the schools academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims and drive for continuous improvement.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach English
* have current GTC registration
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this English teaching position please apply online today or call TimePlan the number one teaching agency for teaching jobs in Kent on 01732 373340.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.