Primary teaching job in Surrey! A unique experience has arisen for a Primary teacher in the Surrey area. The successful applicant will be employed for the whole of the next academic year. The Primary candidate will work with students throughout the primary key stages and an specialism in Music would be beneficial.
A wonderful Primary School position located in Surrey seeks an experienced primary teacher for their vacancy. This is a great opportunity to work within a supportive school as a teacher in Surrey. The school with a Catholic ethos, however applicants do not need to be of the same faith but embrace the partnership with church. The ideal candidate would be interested in participating in extra curricular activities within the school community and there are ample facilities within the spacious school grounds.
The primary teaching position in surrey is accessible from all main transport links in the Surrey area including those in Clapham, Wimbledon, and Kingston.
The successful candidate should be an experienced Key Stage One or Two teacher in the Surrey area and have UK experience as a primary teacher for the job available in Surrey.
- You must have recent experience as a primary teaching in Surrey
- You must have recent experience working as a key stage two teacher in Surrey
- Hold a current and clear CRB
- Be available for face to face interview at a primary school in Surrey
- Commit to the full duration for the contract:
In return we can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this Primary Teaching job in Surrey please apply online at email@example.com or call 020 8939 8383.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.