This East London based school is looking for a Reception Teacher for a September start. If you are an experienced EYFS practitioner looking for work in London, please apply today.
This is a lovely independent school in Hackney. Class sizes are small, always under 20 pupils and most have a teaching assistant. It is a school with high expectations which aims to create a positive ethos in the classroom. There is a positive and friendly environment in this school.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Reception
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Early Years teaching job in Hackney? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.