TimePlan are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Humanities Teacher to cover a Maternity absence in North Hampshire for a minimum of one term.
If you are a reliable and exciting Humanities specialist then this role is for you. This school in North Hampshire are looking for the right candidate to cover Humanities for one term with a particular focus on PSHE and Religious Studies. The right person for this full time Humanities vacancy will be trained to UK Qualified Teacher Status and must also hold a clear and current CRB. Experience in teaching PSHE and Religious Studies is prefereable, but you must be able to confidently deliver the subjects to a consistently high GCSE level.
A comparatively small secondary school, where every child is known as an individual. As a result of their high expectations they ensure that every child has the best opportunity to learn and succeed. The college's commitment to personal and social development is allied to their commitment to achieving the highest possible academic standards. The college intends to prepare students for the modern world through learning and self-improvement and an emphasis on high standards of behaviour,
In order to be considered for this Humanities teaching position in North Hampshire, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification;
* Have previous experience of teaching PSHE and Religious Studies to KS4 within a secondary setting;
* Hold a current and clear CRB;
* Be available for face to face interview;
* To commit to the full duration of the contract.
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this Humanities teaching job in North Hampshire sounds like a great opportunity, give us a call immediately on 023 8033 7080 or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.