This Secondary school in Brent is looking for a Chemistry teacher in September with experience of teaching to A Level, as well as taking General Science to GCSE. The position will last at least the full academic year and potentially longer.
To apply for this Chemistry teaching job in London, call Adam at TimePlan today on 020 8371 8000.
This is a popular, oversubscribed, mixed comprehensive of 1200 students. It has been classified as a good school by the OFSTED report. A successful school with sound values and the highest expectations for all.
* You must be a qualified Chemistry and Science teacher (to UK standard)
* You must be able to commit for the full duration of one year
In return we can offer;
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
If you are interested in applying for this Chemistry teaching role in north west London, please apply online today or call TimePlan on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.