This lovely school is looking for a Politics and Economics Teacher for a September start. If you are a qualified Secondary teacher, please apply for this job today.
The school is very centrally located and has developed a strong reputation in the last couple of years. Its teachers are serious about education and aim to bring out the best abilities of each student. With a strong focus on the creative arts, the school is proud of its special music programme, which allows talented musicians to practice their art without sacrificing other academic areas. The school is multicultural and dynamic with a team of dedicated teachers, and will be a great place to work
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching
qualification, and must have at least one year's teaching experience in the UK
* must have some UK teaching experience if trained overseas
* be qualified to teach Economics and Politics
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Secondary teaching job in Westminster? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.