An exciting English teaching job has become available at a Secondary School in Swanley, Kent. They require an English teacher that is available to start from September 2012.
Suitable applicants for this position will hold appropriate teaching qualifications and be a committed and motivated teacher with the ability to teach and engage students across the ability range. You should be able to teach English from Year 7 to A Level.
This is a smaller than average sized North Kent secondary school, which serves a mixed catchment area. A recent OFSTED inspection rated the school as satisfactory with good management and clearly identified strategies for improvement. The school has recently successfully acquired specialist school status.
This English teaching vacancy in Swanley, Kent will require a teacher whose key deliverables involve:
- Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
- Supporting the English faculty in its aims to continually improve results
- A willingness to implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
- Supporting the school ethos at all times during your working days.
You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner. You will possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
It is essential that you understand the schools academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims and drive for continuous improvement.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach English
* have current GTC registration
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this English teaching position please apply online today or call Heather Wood at TimePlan the number one teaching agency for teaching jobs in Kent on 01732 373340.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.