This North London school is looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher for a September start. If you are a qualified Primary teacher with experience in Key Stage 2, please apply today.
This is a large five form entry primary school in the London borough of Enfield. The school prides itself on it's culturally diverse environment and it's inclusive atmosphere. There are excellent resources for children with EAL or SEN and children generally make very good progress. Staff are very well supported.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Key Stage 2
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Primary teaching job in Enfield? Apply online now or call Nathalie on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.