Are you looking for a PPA Primary teaching Job in Medway, Kent?
If you are looking for a primary part time teaching position is a great opportunity for you. This role starts at the beginning of the academic year and will continue until the end of the school year. We are looking for a qualified Primary teacher with experience in Key Stage 1 and 2.
This school in the Medway towns is a community school where everyone is valued, makes right choices, does their best and develops positive attitudes towards, and ownership of, their own learning.
The school is committed to;
* Providing a safe, secure environment where pupils are encouraged to adopt healthy lifestyles;
* Encouraging respect, tolerance and consideration not only within the school but among the wider community;
* Providing consistent expectations for behaviour for learning;
* Encouraging pupils to prepare for their future economic well-being.
This PPA vacancy in the Medway, Kent area will require a hard-working and committed individual who has experience within Key Stage 1 and 2 and who is able to show initiative.
In return, we can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Free CRB
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
* Opportunities to aid your professional development
If you are interested in applying for this job in Kent please apply online today or call TimePlan the number one teaching agency for teaching jobs in Kent on 01732 373340
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.