Design & Technology Teaching job in Berkshire. This lovely school is looking for an enthusiastic and creative person to join a friendly and collaborative team to deliver Product Design up to GCSE level.
This is a small, secondary school located in the beautiful countryside of Hungerford, Berkshire.
The School is committed to empowering their students to achieve their full potential and encourage life-long learning in a rapidly changing technological world.
After large investments in the school recently the learning environment has been favourably enhanced with the latest technology at students' fingertips.
The successful candidate should either be;
- A newly qualified teacher (NQT) and
- Have a PASSION for Design & Technology!
- Have experience teaching Product Design up to GCSE level
- Teacher's with backgrounds in Food, Textiles will also be considered however you must be able to teach
In return the school offers;
- A beautiful setting in the countryside
- A close knit, supportive, "family feel" environment
- Access to the latest technology
- Continual Professional Development
If you are interested in this exciting Technology Teaching Position in Berkshire, please apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8939 8383 now!
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.