Calling all Economics and Accountancy teachers! If you can teach Economics, Accountancy or Business Studies to an A level standard, then TimePlan has a fantastically unique opportunity for you.
TimePlan has a vacancy working for a sixth form college teaching A level Economics, Accounting or Business Studies to students in south east China for the first three months of the school year, this one year fixed term role would then either require you to move back to Southampton and teach at the college for the remainder of the year or remain in China and continuing to build on the strong foundations they have laid. This role requires an experienced hand, and would not be appropriate for newly qualified teachers as you would be required to show evidence of ongoing academic development both with yourself and your students. Experience working abroad would be an advantage but is not necessary, and the college would provide free accommodation on site in China. This full time teaching role in China and Southampton would also provide a generous salary.
The school is based just 10 minutes drive from central Southampton and enjoys close links to the M27 and M3, making it easily accessible by car. The school also is very close to a local train station and is close to several bus routes.
To be considered for this great Economics, Accountancy or Business Studies teaching role in Southampton and China, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* Be an Economics or Accountancy specialist or have prior experience of teaching those or Business Studies to A level;
* Hold a current UK CRB;
* Be available for immediate face to face interview;
* Commit to the full duration of the contract.
* Must hold a UK QTS (or a recognised equivalent);
* Must be available to travel to China immediately and be ready for the possibility of staying in China for at least 3 months to a year.
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this excellent opportunity appeals to you, then please contact us on 023 8033 7080 as soon as possible.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.