A well respected catholic primary school in Southampton is looking for a long term PPA cover teacher to help ensure their pupils get off to the best start. Based outside of central Southampton, the school is very supportive of its teachers with an energetic administrative team and a dynamic Head Teacher who loves to nurture the schools teachers and help bring them forward in their careers. You will be expected to cover for PPA time within the whole range of Primary school from Reception up to Year 6, so versatility and strong behaviour management skills are a must for this role.
A Catholic Primary School on the outskirts of Southampton for children aged of 4 and 11 years. A caring family centred school which provides an enriched curriculum where children enjoy the arts and sports. It is a school that values and cares for each individual child and provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities which enable all children to experience success and a sense of well-being.
All applicants who are interested in this fantastic Primary teaching role must be:
* Flexible and adaptable
* Be able to adjust their teaching style according to the pupil and the schools needs
* Hold a current CRB
* Be happy to travel to Southampton
* Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status (or a recognised equivalent)
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A designated Key Coordinator
* Associated benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance, travel expenses, discounted gym membership and more!
* Free opportunities to aid your professional development
* Flexile working hours
* Outstanding customer support
If you are interested in the fantastic opportunities we have to offer then call us on 023 8033 7080
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.