This East London primary school are looking for a Nursery teacher to begin in September and continue for the entire school year. If you are an Early Years teacher looking for a job in London, please apply today.
This primary school is in the borough of Tower Hamlets, close to Canary Wharf. It offers excellent support to teachers and school support staff with a dynamic headteacher.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* have UK or overseas experience in Early Years teaching
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the Nursery teaching job in Tower Hamlets? Apply online now or call Monique on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.