Are you looking for a Maths teaching job in Canterbury, Kent?
If you are, this Maths teaching vacancy in Canterbury, Kent is a wonderful opportunity for you. The position is a full time role starting immediately and will continue on an ongoing basis. We are looking for a hard-working and committed teacher who has experience of teaching Maths and who is able to show initiative in the classroom and who is extremely passionate about teaching.
This academy is based in the beautiful city of Canterbury. It has excellent transport links being easily accessible by both car and train.
The school provides an inspirational educational environment for students aged 11-16 in the Canterbury area. They offer the highest quality pastoral and academic education to motivate students to learn within a friendly and supportive environment that prepares them for all aspects of adult life.
The school will be moving into a new state of the art building, in September 2012. The new facilities will enhance the learning experience, whilst also offering excellent sports facilities including a sports hall, 5 large pitches, 1 running track and 3 multi-use games areas.
This Maths teaching vacancy in Canterbury, Kent will require a teacher whose key deliverables involve:
- Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
- Supporting the Maths faculty in its aims to continually improve results
- A willingness to implement changes and developments in the National Curriculum
- Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
- Supporting the school ethos at all times during your working days.
You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner. You will possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
It is essential that you understand the schools academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims and drive for continuous improvement.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach Maths
* have current GTC registration
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this Maths teaching position please apply online today or call TimePlan the number one teaching agency for teaching jobs in Kent on 01732 373340.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.