Are you a specialist chemistry and physics teacher looking for a science teaching job in the Maidstone area?
TimePlan Education is currently working in partnership with a leading Kent Grammar School to recruit a chemistry and physics teacher for a full time and potentially permanent vacancy starting in September 2012.
An over subscribed Mid Kent 11-18 selective girls' school admitting boys into the sixth form. The school is widely recognised as being innovative and highly successful. It has Specialist Status with emphasis on the enterprise culture. The school has been named in Her Majesty's Chief Inspector's Report as outstandingly successful. Students attain very high standards at all stages and achieve very well. The school has an excellent ethos which provides strong support for new staff.
TimePlan Education are looking for a specialist chemistry and physics teacher for a science teaching vacancy in Maidstone, Kent. The successful applicant will offer the following:
* Experience of teaching KS3 – GCSE Physics and Chemistry
* Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
* A willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
* Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
* Supporting the school ethos at all times during your working days.
* You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner.
* You will possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
* It is essential that you understand the schools academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this science teaching position please apply online today or call Paul Chuter at TimePlan the number one teaching agency for science teaching jobs in Kent on 01732 373340.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.