This South West London Saturday school are looking for a GCSE English teacher to begin ASAP and continue indefinitely. If you are an English teacher looking for a job in London, please apply today.
A Saturday school in Wandsworth requires teachers to tutor small groups of students. This is a private school who require subject specialists as the children are very able. This is a very successful school.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
* be qualified to teach English to GCSE
* be available for face to face interview.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
Interested in the English teaching job in Wandsworth? Apply online now or call Monique on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.