Part-time Primary teaching job in Kingston. A warm, friendly Primary School in Kingston seeks a dynamic and enthusiastic Primary teacher to undertake a wonderful 2 day per week KS1 cover role. They are looking for someone to cover maternity leave within key Stage One but the exact dates are not yet known.
A fantastic primary school in Kingston, Surrey is looking for an enthusiastic teacher for a maternity cover role. The Christian ethos of the school generates a village atmosphere with a total focus on every child. The school is in a great location which is handy to shops, entertainment centres and transport links to Central London.
The successful candidate should:
- Have recent experience in a primary classroom
- Ideally have some previous KS1 teaching experience
- Have the right permission to work in the UK
- Be able to commit to a part-time role
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
If you are interested in this exciting part-time KS1 teaching position in Surrey, please apply online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8939 8383 now!
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.