Mathematics Teacher Urgently needed in Brighton?
Are you a qualified Maths teacher who is looking for a teaching position in West Sussex?
TimePlan Education are looking for a qualified maths teacher to start immediately in Brighton teaching full time across Key stage 3 and 4.
The Mixed comprehensive secondary school in Brighton, West Sussex offers;
*An innovative and positive learning culture supported by students, staff, governors and parents.
*Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and behave well in and around the school.
*A professional, supportive and hardworking team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further
TimePlan Education are looking for a specialist Mathematics Teacher for a Maths teaching role in Brighton West Sussex. The successful applicant will offer the following:
* Experience of teaching Mathematics.
* Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
* A willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
* Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
* Supporting the school ethos at all times during your working days.
* You will be an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner.
* You will possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge.
In return we offer:
* competitive rates of pay
* a designated Key Coordinator
* associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
* opportunities to aid your professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this Mathematics teaching position in Brighton, then please apply online today or call us on 01732 373 340 the number one teaching agency in Sussex.
TimePlan Education believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all.
TimePlan Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and two satisfactory professional references.