Location: Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Do you have an interest in or knowledge of the education sector or of recruitment.
• Have you had prior experience working in Education?
• Are you a Teacher or Teaching Assistant looking to step away from the classroom?
• Are you looking to build on your CV by gaining experience in an office environment?
• Have you had previous administrative experience
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, we may have the perfect position for you…
TimePlan Education is an education based recruitment company with branches across the span of the UK, as well as abroad. We help Teachers and Support Staff find supply, long-term, regular and permanent positions in Schools around the country and are proud to be the UK’s first Education Recruitment Company. Our South West London and Surrey office is situated in the heart of Kingston-Upon-Thames and we are seeking a professional, well-organised and intelligent individual to join our small, friendly team for the role of administrator. This is a maternity cover role available from as soon as possible for at least 6 months, likely for the remainder of the year; however, there may be an opportunity for this role to become permanent in the future for the right candidate.
The role of Administrator involves:
• Pre-vetting candidates on the telephone
• Interviewing suitable candidates face-to-face
• Administration of candidate documentation
• Filling daily supply bookings
• Filling long-term and permanent vacancies
• Growing business in key areas
• Visiting Schools
• Liaising with overseas candidates and supporting their relocation
• Creating professional relationships with both staff and Schools
• Shift work during term time, either Monday to Thursday- 7am-3:30pm or 10:30am-7pm; Friday- 9:30am-6pm
We are looking for someone with the following key skills:
• Good phone manner
• Good level of written English
• Friendly and personable
• Highly organised
• A multi-tasker
• Driven and focused
• Good computer skills
• Fast learner
• Ability to use initiative
• Someone with common sense
• Someone with experience of the education sector OR recruitment industry
• A recent graduate or educated to degree level ideally
• Live locally to Kingston or happy to commute to Kingston 5 days per week
In return, we can offer the successful candidate:
• Office experience as a stepping stone to a future career
• Experience in the recruitment industry
• A competitive outer London salary
• Team commission initiative
• The opportunity to work in a fantastic town centre close to the shops
• The chance to work with a team of vibrant, young, professionals
Check out this video our team in Surrey put together to advertise the position.
If you are interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter – we look forward to meeting you!
We are currently recruiting for 1 consultant for our Essex office, and 2 consultants to be based in London.
Main purpose of the job
As a member of the team of consultants, to recruit and match teaching staff and non-teaching staff to vacancies in schools and find suitable posts for unplaced teachers
Brief description of department
The Co-ordination Department is responsible for every aspect of recruiting teachers and non-teaching staff (NTS) and their subsequent placement in schools. The Co-ordination Department is responsible for processing applicants, including vetting to ascertain suitability for interview. Subsequent interviews and the implementation of TimePlan’s standard vetting and quality checks are carried out by members of the Co-ordination team.
Scope of the job
Duties and Responsibilities
INTERESTED? Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and tell us why you’re the right person for TimePlan! Or contact your local TimePlan officeto find out if they have any current vacancies.