Accommodation in the UK
To ease the burden of relocation and to help make your arrival in the UK as simple as possible we are able to offer employee housing. TimePlan in partnership with Arrive Homes has rooms reserved for you to rent in shared housing with other TimePlan Teachers.
The benefits of TimePlan housing include:
- affordable monthly rent that includes all utilities and internet bills
- a fully furnished house, ready to move in the day you land in the UK
- no fixed lease, leave with as little as 2 months notice
- great locations with ease of access to public transport
- no need for reference or credit checks
In our accommodation, you will be with other like-minded TimePlan Teachers from around the world enjoying a similar experience to you. We also cater to teachers and their partners, as well as groups of friends and because of this, the housing has a real community feel about it, where many life-long friendships are forged.
Once our coordinators find you your ideal job, they can then coordinate with our accommodation partners to secure you a room in a location suitable for you. This service has been designed to take away all the hassle, cost and risk of finding a suitable place to live when you first arrive in the UK.