Geography Job in Brent
- Reference: 01-221104001
- Local Authority: Brent
- Type: Full Time
- From: 02-01-2023 to 28-07-2023
The school is based in Brent. It has great transport links and also has a school car park for all staff.
The school have gained outstanding academic results and their 2019 outcomes earned them a title of Sunday Times Greater London Secondary school of the Year 2020. They achieved 44% A* and A at A Level. Many students gained places at the University of Oxford.
The school is in a beautiful new £50m buildings overlooking the Green Belt. It is easily accessible from the Northern, Piccadilly or Overground rail links, with parking available at the school. Also public buses run past the entrance of the school and a school coach service (available to staff) serves their whole catchment area.
The School offers:
- excellent induction, CPD programme and leadership courses
- fantastic NQT programme
- robust and supportive performance management systems
- a technology rich school
- strong leadership and support
- Effective progression within the TRUST
The school welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- Outstanding Geography Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD excellent classroom practice
- outstanding knowledge of the curriculum
- a commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
- a Qualified Teachers Status (or equivalent)
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.