Humanities Job in Kent
- Reference: 09-180313003
- Local Authority: Kent
- Type: Full Time
- From: 04-09-2018 to 30-11--0001
Are you a History Teacher, looking for a September 2018 start in Tonbridge, Kent ?
TimePlan Education, working in partnership with their client school, is looking for a History teacher, who has taught successfully across key stage 3 and 4. The position is a full-time contract starting September 2018. The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and able to inspire students across the ability range at KS3 and KS4.
To be considered for this History teaching vacancy based in Tonbridge, Kent you will need to;
- show you are an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- support the school ethos at all times during your working days
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
It is essential that you understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
In return we offer:
- professional classroom support from our team of headteacher consultants throughout the length of your contract
- a dedicated key contact at the TimePlan South East office
- TimePlan South East teacher socials where you can meet teachers who are teaching at schools in your placement area
- opportunities to aid your professional development
- pay to scale
If you are interested in applying for this History teaching position in Tonbridge, Kent, Please apply online today or call TimePlan South East on 01732 373340.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.