Key Stage 2 - Ages 7 to 11 Job in Bromley
- Reference: 09-190712002
- Local Authority: Bromley
- Type: Full Time
- From: 03-09-2019 to 30-11--0001
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a September 2018 start in Kent?
TimePlan Education, working in partnership with their client school, are looking for a Primary teacher, who has taught successfully across their preferred primary range. The position is full-time starting September 2018.The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and able to inspire students.
- Provide a safe, stimulating and creative environment for learning.
- Provide excellent teaching to ensure that all children make good progress in their learning.
- Develop the whole child, nurturing mature and self confident learners.
To be considered for this teaching vacancy based in Kent you will need to;
- Show you are an imaginative and forward thinking classroom practitioner
- Have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- Support the school ethos at all times during your working days
- Possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
It is essential that you understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
In return we offer:
- Professional classroom support from our team of headteacher consultants throughout the length of your contract
- A dedicated key contact at the TimePlan South East office
- TimePlan South East teacher socials where you can meet teachers who are teaching at schools in your placement area
- Opportunities to aid your professional development
- Pay to scale
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.