Key Stage 2 - Ages 7 to 11 Job in Lambeth
- Reference: 01-200504001
- Local Authority: Lambeth
- Type: Full Time
- From: 01-06-2020 to 30-07-2021
Teaching AssistantsTimeplan Education are working with an exceptional, well run and supportive main stream School that caters for pupils in Lambeth. We are currently looking for two Teaching Assistants with SEN experience. These posts are offered initially on a long-term supply basis to start after Easter with the potential to join on a permanent basis.
To be successful for this Teaching Assistant post, you will need to have experience of working with pupils of various ages across all key stages. We are actively recruiting for candidates who have experience of working with children who are on the Autistic Spectrum
Here are some benefits of working at the school as a Teaching Assistant:
- Lively primary school located in the London borough of Lambeth
- Easily commutable from South-East or East London
- You will be joining a highly regarded primary school that has been judged to be good in all areas.
- Benefit from a warm and welcoming staff team who enjoy their job.
- Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children
So what we are looking for?
- Enthusiastic individual who is talented at building relationships with challenging children.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant working with KS1 children with SEMH or presenting with challenging behaviour and have a passion for this kind of work.
- Determined and Resilient team-player
- Confident in building and maintaining barriers
Teaching Assistants at the school all benefit from constant support from the SENCO and staff team and continually gain knew knowledge through training, CPD and experience.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.