TimePlan Education, working in partnership with a west London secondary school, is looking for a full-time librarian/learning resource manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would enjoy working in a vibrant and thriving environment. The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards.
This large high school in Harrow is a 12 - 19 co-educational comprehensive school which has been recognised as a high performing specialist school. The school is currently oversubscribed due to its excellent results and leadership.
If you are an experienced and dynamic librarian/ learning resource manager, keen to secure a long-term post in a secondary school, you must also fulfil the following criteria:
- have a fully verifiable employment history
- hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one
- be able to provide two detailed references (including one from your most recent employer)
- have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- have strong managerial skills
TimePlan can offer you the following benefits:
- competitive rates of pay
- a designated co-ordinator to support you during your placement
- regular training on a range of current educational topics
- social events
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply on-line today or call TimePlan's London office on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.