Would you like to earn above average pay, have consistency and the opportunity to grow and develop in your career? Timeplan can offer all of that and much more!
The school and location:
- Must have recent teaching experience
- Be able from Easter to cover a maternity leave for 4-5 days per week
- Hold QTS, be a NQT or OTT
- Have a strong commitment to the safeguarding and the promotion of child welfare
Why should you apply?
- OFSTED 'overall good' with 'outstanding' for
- Secondary mixed school
- Year 11 attainment grades above average in almost
- Located in Walsall, Birmingham and is accessible by rail,
bus and car
- Excellent career opportunity in a well-regarded school
- Competitive pay
- Onward career progression and additional skills training
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.